Pages

Friday, July 27, 2007

That's It !!! Take Decisive ACTion


This morning, I got what I've asked about one important thing throughout my hunt for something.
I asked for the signal and that's it I got it. Thank you GOD for the signal that you gave me and made my confidence to immediately take decisive action is truly arrive now.

I then search the correct and formal format to complete it and I need to pray Duha first prior to submit it.

May Allah SWT be with me always and BLESS the action. Amin, Ya Allah.

Remember to sort out your priority list: Family, Family, Family, Shaakira, and yourself and that will make everybody happy ;-)

Salam,

Doris Nasution
Owner, "Shaakira"
Outlet Jilbab & Kerudung Pilihan
YM:dorisnst | 0815-860 38 678

Yakin bahwa pilihan yang sudah diambil ini adalah yang terbaik dari-Nya, dan hanya kepada-Nya lah saya bergantung. Ketika hati ini sudah jatuh dan tidak bisa berpaling lagi dari panggilan "bos besar" saya yang Maha Menguasai dan Memiliki seluruh alam beserta isinya ini, saya pun dengan tegak melangkah pasti. Perkenanlah ya Allah. Amin.

No comments: